Ananke is a non-profit, online interactive platform engaging women across the MENA region and beyond. It is a platform showcasing women trailblazers, visionaries, women in leadership positions as role models for young women, seeking inspiration, guidance and mentoring in the MENA region.
Ananke strives to create social impact by advocating empowerment through awareness, information and education. We are a multidimensional forum where women share knowledge, interact, seek and gain guidance.
We strive to:
- Showcase role models for young women
- Ananke is platform for knowledge exchange through incubation & mentorship
- Empower women through dissemination of information
- Enable women by documenting their contributions
- Increase women’s awareness of her social issues
- Create safe spaces digitally for women to engage and empower
- Offer access to digital landscape through education and work
- Boost women’s potential through guidance & inspirational stories
- Encourage women to perform
- Mentor women in fields of media, communication & advocacy
- Offer groundbreaking internships to empower women & girls
Ananke is a sub-division of TreeHouse Consultancy – a global solutions and services company providing specialized IT products and services to financial institutions, mid-large corporations, and government organizations. Utilizing its regional office, constantly growing network of partners across the region and highly skilled team of professionals, TreeHouse offers a wide range of business and technology solutions to its customers in different areas including Payment Solutions, Mobility, CRM, Portal, MIS/Reporting, BI, Outsourcing, Managed Services and customized development.