Are you interested in making your mark in the virtual world? Want to hone your writing skills? Learn the tricks of journalistic trade and become a digital guru!
Enlist in Ananke’s quarterly internship programs.
What We Seek
- Passionate & dedicated
- Good English
- Dedicate one hour per day to work
- Permission letter from parents for students under 18 years
- Your CV along with a 200-300 words essay and cover letter on why you would like to intern for Ananke, send in your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ANYONE (Female) from ANYWHERE can apply!
- Online training from experts of the field
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Get a chance to work in a professional environment
- Certificate of Participation (to be given on completion of the program)
- Letter of recommendation (to be given on completion of the program)
- Interns who excel will see their work showcased on the website and Ananke’s social media platforms.
Program Focus Areas
- Journalism (includes but not limited to: reporting, article/feature writing, editing, creating online campaigns, social media etc)
- Digital Advocacy (Women’s Economic Empowerment, Digital Media, Open Web, Online Safety, Women’s Rights, Inclusion, Diversity)
To be considered for the program, fill in the form below and email a 300-word cover letter detailing why would you like to intern for Ananke to email@example.com
[contact-form-7 id=”438″ title=”Contact form 1″]