The highly anticipated Step Conference, The Leading Tech Festival in Emerging Markets, is celebrating a decade with a back-in-person edition in February 2022 in Dubai! If you’re a startup looking to showcase your products and services or just want to attend the event to watch big speakers and expand your network, this event is for you!
The conference ecosystem has grown immensely over the last 10 years, expecting to attract 8000 international attendees in 2022, and feature 400 showcasing global startups with over 150 internationally recognized speakers from around the world.
Dubai is always up to date with the latest tech features and advancements in the industry, with it being ranked in the top 20 of the most innovative cities in the world. At Step 2022, the top entrepreneurs in the industry will be there, where there will be talks, workshops, meet-ups, networking sessions, exhibition areas, and brand activations uniting tech minds from all around the world. This is a unique opportunity to network and gain lasting connections with top people in the tech industry.
If you’re a startup, the tech festival is also offering you a chance to showcase your products and services to industry experts, venture capitalists, high-profile media, and creatives from around the globe. Founders will have the opportunity to pre-book 1-on-1 investor meetings and gain insights from leading business mentors from the tech and consulting sectors. You also have the chance to be selected to participate in Step’s Flagship Pitch Competition before a panel of judges, investors, and attendees. This will expose you to thousands of entrepreneurs, and who knows, you might meet your next potential partner or client, it’s happened before! Tap Payments, Sarwa, Eventtus, MAGNiTT, YallaCompare, and eKar are just a few of the startups who have joined Step in their early days to make connections.
Get in on the action, apply now to be part of the largest tech festival for emerging markets.
If you want to attend the event, you’re in for a ride, Dubai isn’t known as The City of Innovation for no reason! You will experience the industry’s newest innovations and activations from major tech companies, with an opportunity to meet the next generation of entrepreneurs, network, attend workshops and learn from experts in the industry. The Step experience also includes live entertainment and food trucks all throughout the event!
Over the two days, key trends will be explored across five Content Tracks:
- The Start Track at Step covers everything about the startup scene which features global influencers in the tech and digital space across keynotes, panels, and debates covering success stories, setting up & growth, entrepreneurship ecosystem, fundraising & investment, acquisitions & IPOs, and the coolest startups in the space.
- The Fintech Track brings together banks, payment gateways, processors, fintech startups, regulators, and more to discuss the latest in financial technology, blockchain, digital currencies, cashless payments, banking, and wealth management.
- The Future Track features the latest in the future of transport and autonomous tech, smart cities, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, and regulation & security. Telcos, city planners, automotive companies, and startups gather to discuss what life will look like by 2050.
- The Digital Track Brand Managers, CMOs, Influencers, and digital gurus take the stage to tackle the latest global trends in digital marketing, brands, advertising tech, programmatic ads, publishers, influencers, and content.
- The Wellness Track covers topics on the wellbeing of our mind, body, and soul, as well as the latest trends in tech and lifestyle. Influencers, startup founders in the lifestyle space, NLP specialists, nutritionists, and fitness and mental health coaches will take our outdoor stage and share their insights on how mental and physical wellbeing can become a part of our fast-paced modern lifestyle.
As always, Step has lined up top tier speakers for this February including Paul Misener, Amazon‘s Vice President of 22 years, Elie Habib, the co-founder of Anghami, Michelle Arrazcaeta, Brand Strategy & Collaborations at Polaroid, Tanya Ponomareva, Creative director at Boomerang and Khaled Al Huraimel, Group Chief Executive Officer of Bee’ah, with more to come! For a full list of the speakers, click here.
Step is currently in the Early Bird phase of their tickets, but they are giving our readers a special discount! Using this code DISC-AdWG, you can buy tickets for a Super Early Bird ticket price!