Step Saudi 2022 is landing at The Arena Riyadh offering you a unique chance to explore Saudi’s tech and startup scene with notable and prominent founders, leaders, and experts joining to showcase their successful tech journeys.
Experience exciting activities, educational workshops, and heated panel discussions with distinguished tech experts.
Over 40+ interesting talks will be covered by professionals, leaders, and enthusiastic experts in the tech industry. H.E. DR. Nabeel Abdulqadir Koshak of SVC, Tala Al Jabri of HOF Capital, Ahmed Aljibreen of Merak Capital, and Amal Dokhan of 500 Global are just a few of the speakers you’ll get to hear from live! Stay tuned for more updates here.
Major key trends will be covered across 5 content tracks:
- Start Track: Get the latest on entrepreneurship, cross-pollination, SaaS solutions, IPOs & more from global changemakers.
- Fintech Track: Gain in-depth insights about open banking, BNPL, P2P & more.
- Digital Track: Get to know the latest trends in digital marketing, adtech, brands, and content.
- Future Track: Dive into the latest tech trends across autonomous tech, smart cities, IoT, AI & more.
- Wellness Track: Explore the latest trends in lifestyle tech, health, physical and mental wellbeing.
If you want to expand your network, engage with the brightest minds in tech, and participate in engaging discussions, this event is the right place for you!
Step Saudi is offering our community a special discount! Use this code Ananke20 to unlock a 20% discount on MasterPass tickets!
If you’re an aspiring founder, you can apply for the Startup Package to showcase your products and services to industry experts, investors, VCs, influential media, and savvy tech minds. In addition, you can pre-book 1:1 investor meetings, attend workshops, and acquire knowledge from prominent business mentors in the tech world
Want to showcase your startup at one of the hottest tech events happening this December? Apply now
Learn more here and follow Step Saudi on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube to stay in the loop.